Introducing the "Wildcat". We've teamed up with legendary master hatters, Greeley Hat Works, and designed a bespoke quality western hat that we're calling the king of the wildcatters. This hat was inspired by wildcatting legends Glenn McCarthy, Thomas Baker Slick Sr., Mike Benedum, Joe Trees, Clem S. Clarke, and Columbus Marion Joiner to name a few.
Hand Crafted in the U.S.A.
These hats are handcrafted which means they will vary slightly in color and details from the photos on our website.
- Fine European Hare, 170g, app. 15x
- 4 1/2" Cattleman Crown
- 3 1/2" Pencil Rolled Brim with dip in front
- Black leather hat band with cross bones paired with a feather
- Black interior sweatband with silver foil
- Custom black silk hat liner
- Seafoam/Aqua Color
- Shipped in custom Greeley Hat Works x Ramble Hat Box.
HAT SIZES (US):
Small - 6 7/8, 21 1/2" and smaller
Medium - 7 1/8, 22 1/4" and smaller
Large - 7 3/8, 23" and smaller
XLarge - 7 5/8, 23 7/8" and smaller
We also offer a Custom option, which includes any size, degree of distress, ribbon color, and hat shape (e.g. round oval). Feel free to contact us at email@example.com to discuss options, or if it's a simple sizing, purchase the Custom option and we will contact you for sizing information. Custom orders will take up to 4 weeks to deliver but we will always strive to get it to you sooner.
For sizing, delivery or general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please also note that unless you order the custom version of this hat the fit of your hat will fall within the sizing below. This means that a small, medium, large, or extra-large may not fit exactly to your head.
** All Western Hat purchases are non-refundable. Sizing exchanges only. Due to the limited availability, all purchases are final.